Last night the boys and I decided to make smores in the fireplace since it has been 16 degrees here every night. Kaden dropped several in the fire; Trace did a pretty good job. He kept saying he was going to make the perfect smore and was careful not to catch his on fire. Kaden's favorite part was eating them. I think he liked setting the marsh-mellows on fire as well. It was an exciting event for them both, I can't wait for camping this Spring. Afterwards we curled up with our treats and ordered the new Batman movie on TV, the boys only lasted about 45 minutes before they crashed. Here are some photos.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Smore Please
Last night the boys and I decided to make smores in the fireplace since it has been 16 degrees here every night. Kaden dropped several in the fire; Trace did a pretty good job. He kept saying he was going to make the perfect smore and was careful not to catch his on fire. Kaden's favorite part was eating them. I think he liked setting the marsh-mellows on fire as well. It was an exciting event for them both, I can't wait for camping this Spring. Afterwards we curled up with our treats and ordered the new Batman movie on TV, the boys only lasted about 45 minutes before they crashed. Here are some photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment