Trace had his first concert of the Spring on Sunday. They sang "This is the Day". He did a wonderful job and even gave me a big thumbs up when he saw me in the crowd. I was so proud of him. He went through a spell of not wanting to sing so I told him he didn't have to join Kids-N-Praise this Spring if he didn't want to, but if he did he had to give it his all and perform. He kept his end of the deal and did a great job, no tears! He did manage to erase his beautiful performance from my camera while viewing it. I learned a very important lesson, do not let the children play with precious video equipment. I did take one still photo; here it is.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Spring Concert
Trace had his first concert of the Spring on Sunday. They sang "This is the Day". He did a wonderful job and even gave me a big thumbs up when he saw me in the crowd. I was so proud of him. He went through a spell of not wanting to sing so I told him he didn't have to join Kids-N-Praise this Spring if he didn't want to, but if he did he had to give it his all and perform. He kept his end of the deal and did a great job, no tears! He did manage to erase his beautiful performance from my camera while viewing it. I learned a very important lesson, do not let the children play with precious video equipment. I did take one still photo; here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment