Today we went to Easter service and the boys were baptised. Kaden wasn't thrilled about it, he said he didn't want to get wet and asked if it was over yet. Trace took it fine but had a fat lip from his fall yesterday. We tried to get a good family photo afterwards but we were unsuccessful. Every time someone has closed eyes or was looking down, my personal favorite is the one I posted..very classy Trace. After the service we went home and ate a classic Easter lunch. Hootie left afterwards, Trace was sad to see her go, Kaden was passed out but I am sure when he wakes up he will feel the same. Easter morning photos will be posted later :)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter Sunday
Today we went to Easter service and the boys were baptised. Kaden wasn't thrilled about it, he said he didn't want to get wet and asked if it was over yet. Trace took it fine but had a fat lip from his fall yesterday. We tried to get a good family photo afterwards but we were unsuccessful. Every time someone has closed eyes or was looking down, my personal favorite is the one I posted..very classy Trace. After the service we went home and ate a classic Easter lunch. Hootie left afterwards, Trace was sad to see her go, Kaden was passed out but I am sure when he wakes up he will feel the same. Easter morning photos will be posted later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment