This was so cute I just had to share. Kaden and I were goofing off the other day and here is the result. A prime example of blackmail material for when he is a teenager. Super hero's are big in the Kirby household these days. Kaden has the biggest imagination. Every morning I ask them if they had sweet dreams and what stories they dreamed last night. Kaden tells me funny amazing things. He may just make them up on the spot or maybe he really does dream them but none the less I love hearing them. The other day he said he dreamed about Spongebob, Patrick and a big giant crab (for all those who were lucky enough to miss the Sponge Bob Square Pants era consider yourselves lucky, its a Nick cartoon). Super hero's are big in the Kirby household these days as you can see from the photo. The favorites are Spiderman, The Hulk, and Batman.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Bat Kaden
This was so cute I just had to share. Kaden and I were goofing off the other day and here is the result. A prime example of blackmail material for when he is a teenager. Super hero's are big in the Kirby household these days. Kaden has the biggest imagination. Every morning I ask them if they had sweet dreams and what stories they dreamed last night. Kaden tells me funny amazing things. He may just make them up on the spot or maybe he really does dream them but none the less I love hearing them. The other day he said he dreamed about Spongebob, Patrick and a big giant crab (for all those who were lucky enough to miss the Sponge Bob Square Pants era consider yourselves lucky, its a Nick cartoon). Super hero's are big in the Kirby household these days as you can see from the photo. The favorites are Spiderman, The Hulk, and Batman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment