Thursday, October 23, 2008

The What and Why Phase of Life


Trace has fully entered the what and why phase of life, "Mommy what do ducks do?", "Mommy what do trees do?", "Mommy what do people do?". Then when he gets his answer he is still digging for more. He amazes me daily with his knowledge. Yesterday he told me if there was a fire to stop, drop, and roll, then dial 991 (yes 991, not 911 but he gets and A for effort). He tells me owls are nocturnal and he brushes his teeth two days ( he means two times a day) so they won't fall out. He is curious about pollution and recycling. He loves computer games, Britt's I-touch games and wants a Nintendo DS (I am trying to avoid the DS because then we enter the expensive video game systems phase). I can't believe some of the games he can play, some of them I can't even do. Here is a photo of him playing a game before school this morning. In short my children never cease to amaze me.

No comments: