Today is Trace's birthday; I can't believe he is already four! He got a Gameboy Advance SP, sweaters, games, and a puzzle from Mom and Dad. Books, a Hulk movie, and a skateboarding game from Poppy and Mammee, and three Gameboy games, a case for his Gameboy, and a Hulk Smash game from Kee. Hootie even got him Hulk Smash hands, so he racked up on Hulk gear. He loves all of his gifts, thank-you everyone! He was so excited about his Gameboy, when he opened it he screamed, "IT'S MY GAME SYSTEM!". He wasn't to thrilled about the new sweaters, but he needed them :) Last night we watched the Hulk and played his Hulksmash game. (We celebrated last night because Britt won't be home until late tonight, so I didn't want to make him wait). Tonight we are making cupcakes together for his class, tomorrow is their Thanksgiving party and they are going to sing Happy Birthday to him.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Happy Birthday to Trace!
Today is Trace's birthday; I can't believe he is already four! He got a Gameboy Advance SP, sweaters, games, and a puzzle from Mom and Dad. Books, a Hulk movie, and a skateboarding game from Poppy and Mammee, and three Gameboy games, a case for his Gameboy, and a Hulk Smash game from Kee. Hootie even got him Hulk Smash hands, so he racked up on Hulk gear. He loves all of his gifts, thank-you everyone! He was so excited about his Gameboy, when he opened it he screamed, "IT'S MY GAME SYSTEM!". He wasn't to thrilled about the new sweaters, but he needed them :) Last night we watched the Hulk and played his Hulksmash game. (We celebrated last night because Britt won't be home until late tonight, so I didn't want to make him wait). Tonight we are making cupcakes together for his class, tomorrow is their Thanksgiving party and they are going to sing Happy Birthday to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok - so I just figured out that you can leave comments when I saw all of yours on our blog! Oops! Sorry I haven't been replying! Happy birthday, Trace!
Post a Comment