Today the boys and I went on a road trip to see my cousin Alex play Davidson in baseball (Alex is a Yale Bulldog). The boys has a blast! Alex was even kind enough to give them both a ball (after Trace got a foul ball but he threw it back because he said it didn't belong to him, after I explained that you get to keep the ones you catch he was heartbroken but Alex saved the day!) Trace was so sad when we had to part ways with Alex, he cried and begged for me to catch up with the bus so we could go with him. Kaden was sad too but he was busy rolling down a hill and begging me for a another hot-dog, so I avoided a meltdown with him. The boys were exhausted by the end of the game, they passed out as soon as we got in the car. I added a video of Alex showing off his skills just for Aunt K' & my Mom. Kaden couldn't have had a better third birthday, he got to spent it with all his cousins! We can't wait until our next visit with Alex!
We also visited with cousins Owen and Griffin before the game. Kathy was so sweet and had balloons, cupcakes, and a gift for Kaden. I think all the cousins really enjoyed playing together. Owen and Trace get along very well; Kaden likes to do his own thing (I think he wanted Owen's train table, that is where he spent most of his time, maybe he will offer him a snickers bar as a trade :) and Griffin is happy as long as he is near the big boys. It was a great day, thank-you to everyone for entertaining us!

No comments:
Post a Comment