For St.Patrick's Day we had a dinner of corned beef and cabbage (with green beer for Britt). Trace picked out a special outfit to wear at school. Kadne wore green as well but had more fun with the cooking than wearing the attire. Alas, there were no good movies on for the holidays. All I could find on were the horror movies about a Leprecan. I would say I didn't watch them but that would be a lie, after the kids went to bed I curled up and watched the first one. I have a sweet spot for Child's Play and Leprecan movies, they are cheesy but my Mom would order pizza and rent them, so maybe it is the memories not the movies I love.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Sham-rockin
For St.Patrick's Day we had a dinner of corned beef and cabbage (with green beer for Britt). Trace picked out a special outfit to wear at school. Kadne wore green as well but had more fun with the cooking than wearing the attire. Alas, there were no good movies on for the holidays. All I could find on were the horror movies about a Leprecan. I would say I didn't watch them but that would be a lie, after the kids went to bed I curled up and watched the first one. I have a sweet spot for Child's Play and Leprecan movies, they are cheesy but my Mom would order pizza and rent them, so maybe it is the memories not the movies I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment