Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful but the outdoors are still delightful!





























We had a warm day here in Raleigh this week. The boys and I decided to go to the park and also go swimming at our indoor pool. They had a blast, they thought it was amazing that the pool was covered with a giant bubble. It is colder now but we still decided to play outdoors. Today I took them to a real baseball field and we played a few games together and worked on their batting skills. I am not sure I am the best person to teach them proper baseball techniques but I tried. Trace can hit the ball pretty far and Kaden has good aim, never misses. Trace starts soccer and t-ball this Spring, he is pretty excited about it. Batter up! Here are a few pics!



**An added milestone, Trace read his first word and even sounded it out. Drumroll please, his first word was t-o-y, toy. Go figure. He can read Mom, Trace, Kirby and other familar words but this is the first one he has worked out on his own**








No comments: