Monday, December 8, 2008

Trace's Christmas Performance



Trace had a Christmas performance Sunday, it was beautiful. He stopped singing after the 3rd song though, then he put his hands over his ears and sat down, it was funny, I guess every performance can't be spectacular. Still it was funny and special in its own way :) At least he made it through the majority of the songs. He also had a first, his name was in the program. I also had a first as a Mom, my name was it it too, under the thank-you section for being the photographer and such :) I snagged a few extras for grandparents and his scrapbook, it was crazy to see his name there in print, it seemed like a milestone. Enjoy the videos and photos, he had a tie on but took it off straight after the performance so I couldn't get a pic of it! (he is in the bottom right corner of the videos, you can see him waving, sitting down, moving up and down, basically figiting all over the place) The older kids put on a small musical play, the younger ones played bells and sang. I am not sure if I am going to post the video of him playing bells, it is very loud and the sound quality on my camera isn't great. If you want to see it email me!

No comments: