Trace had a class party and play today. Their play was adorable; Trace played a sheep. He was not in the mood to perform once again. I attached a video of the saddest sheep I have ever seen. He had a little black nose and snoopy ears. He rubbed his tears with his ears. He also waved a sad sad wave through the entire thing. The party was fun for him though. They did a gift exchange and ate tons of good food. Here are some photos and a video. As always Trace's friend Landon was attached to his hip, the first photo is of the two of them.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Baaaaaa Humbug (Trace's School Play and Class Party)
Trace had a class party and play today. Their play was adorable; Trace played a sheep. He was not in the mood to perform once again. I attached a video of the saddest sheep I have ever seen. He had a little black nose and snoopy ears. He rubbed his tears with his ears. He also waved a sad sad wave through the entire thing. The party was fun for him though. They did a gift exchange and ate tons of good food. Here are some photos and a video. As always Trace's friend Landon was attached to his hip, the first photo is of the two of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment